- COCON Roomserver
- COCON Roomconfigurator
- COCON MeetingManager
- Operator Application
- COCON Interpreter
- COCON Signage
- COCON Audio
- COCON Video
- COCON Nameplate
- Manuals , guides & datasheets
- Central equipment
- Confidea G3 - Wireless
Delegate list view
The Delegate view offers you the option to operate the meeting based on the list of delegates. To access this view select Delegate list from the tabs on the left. The Delegate list screen consists of three parts:
- The Delegate ribbon on top of the page. This ribbon contains different controls for delegate management
- Delegate list: this is the central part of the screen and shows a list with all delegates present in the meeting and their microphone status, which you can also control. Using the search bar you can look for specific delegates. Click on the column header to sort the delegates.
- The right side section containing the speaker, request and group list as well as the current agenda item and the voting results.
Figure 1-37 Operator Application delegate list
The color and symbols are the same as in the synoptic view: red for active microphone, green for a microphone in request. You can also click on a microphone symbol to turn it on or off . Additionally by right-clicking on the microphone symbol, an additional menu appears where you can switch on the microphone, or put the microphone in request. Other options are available, for more information see "Synoptic view" on page 1. The color arch under the microphone symbol indicates to which group the delegate belongs.
When an individual speech timer is specified for a delegate, a timer symbol appears before the delegate seat icon. When a group speech timer is specified, then the same symbol also appears under the group name the delegates belongs to .
Operator – Edit mode
In the delegate view, you have two modes: Operator and Edit mode.
- In Operator mode you can manage the microphones of all participants and activate agenda items.
- In Edit mode you can manage the delegates in the meeting. You can for example add delegates and change delegates (only possible if your Meeting login method is fixed seating) .
To access the Edit mode click the Edit button in the Delegate ribbon. In Edit mode you can have two tabs available:
- Delegate list: is the same window as the Delegate List in the meeting manager. You can drag delegates from the All delegates list or Group list to the Delegates in this meeting list. To add a completely new delegate, click Database management. For more information on how to add and manage delegates see "Database Management" on page 1Delegates cannot be removed from a meeting since all data which was already recorded for that delegate would otherwise be lost.Delegates who are already in a meeting cannot be edited. This means that if you want to change the name of a delegate who is in the meeting, you must create a new delegate with the correct information.
- Synoptic: Here you can drag and drop delegates onto a seat. On the right side the green and red colors indicate whether the delegate has been positioned on a seat. You can drag delegates on an empty seat but you can also immediately drop them on an occupied seat. This will swap the positioned delegate with the selected one. If you right click an occupied seat you get the following options
- Activate: allows to activate the microphone from that seat. The seat icon will also show the red ring to indicate the microphone activity.
- Remove user from seat: allows to remove the delegate from his/her seat. As can be seen in the image below.The synoptic view in the Edit mode is only available if your meeting has the fixed seating login method, see "Meeting login method" on page 1.
Figure 1-38 Synoptic view in the Operator application Edit mode
Click Operator in the ribbon to go back to the operator and control the meeting while saving the changes.
If you click the button Authority Overview in the ribbon, you can see the authorities that are active in the current meeting. For a full description of authorities and how to define them before the meeting, see "Authority" on page 1. Here you can see the authorities that are present in the current meeting. The following columns are displayed:
- Authority passed from: the person who is giving his voting right.
- Authority passed to: the person who receives the voting right.
- Meeting title: the title of the meeting for which the authority is being passed (if applicable).
- Authority start and end: the start and end of the authority.
Figure 1-39 Authority Overview window
The following actions are available:
- View Details of the selected authority: this will show a window as shown below.
- Remove the selected authority.
- Create new: this will show the wizard described in "Creation of voting authority pass" on page 1
- Close: closes the window.
Delegates in Meeting
To view additional information about the delegates taking part in the meeting, select Delegates in the meeting in the ribbon. Here you can find the following information:
- First name
- Badge number
In this window you can also change the password of the selected delegate by clicking Change password.
Print Present delegates
If you click Print delegates, this generates a printout of the current present delegates whose badge is inserted at that moment. This does not take into account the delegates that have inserted their badge at one time but only who is currently present.
Speech Time ribbon
The Speech Time ribbon is available when you select the Delegate list tab. The functions available here are very similar to the ones described in the Meeting Manager, see "Configure speech timers" on page 1.
Figure 1-40 Speech Time ribbon
The left side of the ribbon shows the Delegate specific speech timer. The actions you perform here apply to the delegates that you select in the delegates list. By pressing CTRL you can select multiple delegates. If you specify the timer for individual delegates, then a symbol appears next to their seat icon.
The right side of the ribbon shows the Group specific speech time. When a delegate that is member of a certain group is selected, that group name appears in the Group list. Applying changes to that timer has consequences for the whole group. When you enable a speech timer for a group, an icon appears under the group name.