- COCON Roomserver
- COCON Roomconfigurator
- COCON MeetingManager
- Operator Application
- COCON Interpreter
- COCON Signage
- COCON Audio
- COCON Video
- COCON Nameplate
- Manuals , guides & datasheets
- Central equipment
- Confidea G3 - Wireless
Introduction to CoCon Meeting Manager
- Creating and managing the database management. This includes the creation and management of users, groups, badges, voting rights and weight, creation of authority passes, etc.
- Creating a meeting, including the title, time, conference settings, …
- Specifying the delegates who will be attending the meeting
- Adding the delegate list to the nodes in the synoptic
- Creating an agenda for a meeting
- Creating a voting agenda
- Specifying the voting settings
- Specifying the time constraints for various parts of the meeting (speech time for the delegates and groups, agenda item time, meeting time, …)
A delegate in the CoCon software suite is defined as a meeting participant who has a number of characteristics such as name, surname, title, address and others. A delegate can belong to one or multiple groups. A group is defined by a name and a color (optional), and has any number of delegates.
When you configure a meeting, you need to define the delegates who participate in the meeting. In this way, the system keeps track of who participated in which meeting and when.
When creating a new (temporary) meeting in the Operator Application (see "General Meeting settings" on page 1), a certain amount of information can be specified for the meeting:
- Start and end time
For a temporary meeting, this is sufficient but for a properly configured meeting you need to set more parameters. Therefore, in the Meeting Manager you can additionally specify the following settings:
- Define conference settings up front (speech mode, …)
- Create an agenda for the meeting with topics and sub-topics. This can be a lecturer, discussion or voting topics.
- Specify a number of speech timers (for delegates, groups, agenda items, voting…)
- Define which delegates are present at the meeting and place them in the synoptic view of the meeting room
Apart from the definition of a meeting, it is also possible to define a meeting template. The difference with a meeting is that a meeting template does not have a specific start time and date. A meeting template should be defined when the same type of meeting (with the same delegates or the same agenda or any other component that is always the same) is repeated a number of times. Instead of creating a similar meeting every time, it suffices to create the Meeting Template once, and then opening a new meeting in the Operator Application with this Meeting Template.
A synoptic is a graphical representation of the meeting room. Typically this consists of an image of the room setup with the tables and chairs. On this image you can then add nodes to the seats where devices are normally located. During the configuration of a meeting you can then assign meeting participants to these seats. During the meeting itself you can use the synoptic the manage the microphones of all meeting participants.