- COCON Roomserver
- COCON Roomconfigurator
- COCON MeetingManager
- Operator Application
- COCON Interpreter
- COCON Signage
- COCON Audio
- COCON Video
- COCON Nameplate
- Manuals , guides & datasheets
- Central equipment
- Confidea G3 - Wireless
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there any way to capture audio from the Blackmagic card
The T-Cam software does not capture audio, another capture card and software will be needed for that.
- Is it possible to use the ATEM Television Studio streaming utility to capture the session?
- Does T-CAM software block ATEM communication between other third party systems or the Black magic software if it is installed in the same PC?
ATEM software can be used in conjunction with T-Cam on the same PC.
- Can they another blackmagic capture system in the same T-CAM PC be used to capture in parallel the session ?
Yes providing the PC has enough resources for T-Cam to function.