- COCON Roomserver
- COCON Roomconfigurator
- COCON MeetingManager
- Operator Application
- COCON Interpreter
- COCON Signage
- COCON Audio
- COCON Video
- COCON Nameplate
- Manuals , guides & datasheets
- Central equipment
- Confidea G3 - Wireless
Configure T-Cam software
- Start T-Cam
- You will be asked to provide a license file. This license file is linked to the MAC address of your Ethernet or Wi-Fi port. Please email this information, together with the order number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Navigate to the license file which is linked to your Ethernet or Wi-Fi device.
- Once the software is opened, you’ll see the following screen:
The user interface is divided into three parts:
- On the right-hand side, a synoptic is shown. There the activity of the room and camera preset status can be verified or adjusted.
- On the top-left side, the return feed of the capture card is shown (if configured).
- On the bottom-left side, the camera selection and camera joystick are shown.
General settings - Cameras
Select Settings from the menu, there you find the following screen:
In the Camera Devices tab, tick the Cameras box:
- Select the correct serial port and click on “Camera Test�?, this will detect the number of cameras attached.
- Tick “Stand by when closing�? if you want the cameras to enter stand-by when the software quits.If the number of cameras is not correct, please verify if all cables are connected correctly, if you license allows that number of cameras and if the dipswitches on the cameras are in matching order.
General settings – Video switcher
Select the Video switcher box
- Enter the IP address of the ATEM switcher (specified above), click on Video Switcher Test to check that communication with the switcher works. The detection happens on the network.If the switcher is not detected, please verify if the cables are connected correctly, the IP address is correct and if subnets match. Also bear in mind that Atem TV Studio driver 7.2 has to be used (not higher or lower).
- Tick “Cut Transition�? if you want cameras to switch instantly instead of fade.
See "Full screen and preview video output" on page 1 for preview settings
General settings – Microphone Automation
Select the the Microphone Automation box
Choose your conference system type, the conference system needs to be on the same network and subnet.
- D-Cerno uses a UDP protocol, so it sends packets to the destination address specified.
- In the D-Cerno web page, set camera control IP address to match the T-Cam computer’s IP address and specify the port (example: 9000)
- In T-Cam, specify the same port.
- Confidea G3:
- Confidea G3 also uses a UDP protocol, similar to D-Cerno. So it sends packets to the destination address specified.
- In the Confidea G3 web server, set the camera control IP address to match the T-Cam computer’s IP address and specify the port (example: 9000)
- In T-Cam, specify the same port.
- For CoCon, the REST API is used. This means that you need to make sure the REST API is running on the Room Server (cf. CoCon manual).
- This selection is needed to use with TCS5500 , Confidea CU , Confidea G2 and Cocon non-ERS
- In T-Cam, specify the IP address of the Room Server (localhost or other machine’s IP address). The port is always 8890.
- If you want to receive the names from the delegates to be used in the name overlay, check “Use names�?. Otherwise uncheck this.
- Plixus Core:
- For Plixus Core, the REST API is used. This means that you need to make sure the REST API is running on Core. (In Core, go to Network -> REST API -> Enable REST API).
- In T-Cam, specify the IP address of the Plixus Engine and the port is always 8890.
- Make sure you uncheck “Use names�?.
- Plixus – T-Cam compatibility overview
T-CAM connected to
Compatible with T-CAM
Plixus Core (no Cocon ) Yes Plixus Core with Cocon server running
Names assigned to seat or known badge inserted
Yes Plixus Core with Cocon server running
No name assigned to seat and no known badge inserted
Cocon Names assigned to seat or known badge inserted
Cocon No name assigned to seat and no known badge inserted
If a message appears that microphone system can not be detected , check firewall settings and if needed create an inbound and outbound rule in advanced Firewall Settings to allow connection by c:\Program Files (x86)\Televic Conference\T-Cam\T-cam.exe
- For D-Cerno and Confidea G3, a Windows firewall window can appear, please allow for the firewall to be created. The software will then wait for you to press a microphone to be able to check communication.
If you have a capture card:
- In the preview tab, select Video Preview.
- Select the correct capture card and click on Properties to choose the correct resolution.
- Click OK to close the settings page.