- COCON Roomserver
- COCON Roomconfigurator
- COCON MeetingManager
- Operator Application
- COCON Interpreter
- COCON Signage
- COCON Audio
- COCON Video
- COCON Nameplate
- Manuals , guides & datasheets
- Central equipment
- Confidea G3 - Wireless
Layout and Camera control
Add or Copy a New layout
- From the Layout menu at the top of the application, you can select a new layout or copy an existing layout.
- Simply give the new layout a unique Layout Name.
- Then set the total preset positions as number of microphones available in the room.
Edit a layout
- Click Edit Button on the Layout (right pane in the application).
- To add or delete a preset, simply use the preset arrow buttons up to add, down to delete OR right click anywhere on the grid to bring up the Add Preset box.
- Drag the preset anywhere on the grid
- Try to mirror the microphone layout by doing this for each preset.
- To add a wide shot preset, add 1 additional preset.
- To Save the layout and start using it to move cameras, simply click Activate.
- Each icon can be modified to add more structure in the synoptic by right-clicking and choosing “Change preset type�?. A number of icons are listed.
Making camera presets
- Click Activate Button on the layout.
- Select the Preset to be changed.
- Choose the camera you want to use (in Camera Control, bottom-left pane of the application).
- Move the camera using the virtual joy stick
- Zoom the camera with the zoom stick
- Save the camera position to the preset by selecting A Save or B Save.
Repeat steps 3 – 6 to save camera view B for the same preset.
T-Cam functions best if you have view A and view B set for each preset using different cameras, the software automatically avoids camera panning by choosing the best view (you can turn off this option by clicking on the “Always use best view�? icon in the Layout pane).
- Select the preset to test the new camera positions are correctly saved.
- Brightness and focus can also be set to manual for each preset for difficult lightning conditions.
Camera Controls & Shortcuts
Below are the equivalent keyboard shortcuts you can use to control all the camera functions:
- Keyboard shortcut: Top Line numbers 1,2,3,4, 8 for H
- Keyboard shortcut:
- up, down, left, right: W,S,A,D
- Top left, top right, bottom right, bottom left: Q,E,Z,C
- Ctrl Key: fast movement
- Keyboard shortcut:
- Zoom in: + Zoom out: -