- COCON Roomserver
- COCON Roomconfigurator
- COCON MeetingManager
- Operator Application
- COCON Interpreter
- COCON Signage
- COCON Audio
- COCON Video
- COCON Nameplate
- Manuals , guides & datasheets
- Central equipment
- Confidea G3 - Wireless
- Automatically by activating the microphones
- Manually by entering the seat ID’s
Automatic configuration of microphone automation
- In the Edit mode, click the Microphone mapping label. All icons on the synoptic are now green.When the icon is not shown, first click the Cog wheel icon. Then on the pop-up window, check the “Microphone mapping�? checkbox.
- Select preset 1 and press the corresponding Televic Microphone on then off again. This action sends an API event and a number should appear on the bottom of the preset to indicate that it has been mapped.
- Remember to deactivate the microphone before you select the next seat.
- The process can be done for all seats on the synoptic.For D-Cerno, a 9 digit number will be shown instead of the microphone ID as D-Cerno’s plug and play architecture does not use microphone ID’s.
Manual configuration of microphone automation
It is also possible to do the mapping manually (if access to the floor is difficult, if the conference system is not available or you want to prepare everything offline).
- Click on the settings icon (Cog wheel).
- Then click Edit the mapping table.
- As shown, here you can manually adjust the mapping of the microphones. To unmap, enter “-1�?.
Add an extra preset on the layout (please the note the preset number on top left of icon).
Go back to Activate mode to set the camera to a wideshot of the room. Go to Edit properties in the layout (Cog icon), and set the Wideshot Preset to the last preset number of the room layout.
This way when no microphone is active, the camera will go to the wideshot preset.
Test each microphone to see if tracking is working.