- COCON Roomserver
- COCON Roomconfigurator
- COCON MeetingManager
- Operator Application
- COCON Interpreter
- COCON Signage
- COCON Audio
- COCON Video
- COCON Nameplate
- Manuals , guides & datasheets
- Central equipment
- Confidea G3 - Wireless
Concept and design
The T-Cam Camera Tracking package is a complete and out-of-the-box solution for camera tracking allowing straight-forward installation, fast configuration and integration with any Televic Conference system. The T-Cam solution controls up to 4 HD-SDI cameras.
The T-Cam solution consists out of three parts:
- T-Cam Package (71.98.1303): This is the basic camera tracking package. This box contains all the equipment and specific cables required to install a camera tracking system with 2 cameras.
- IP-CAM50 Camera & License (71.98.1304): this adds an additional camera. For the T-Cam solution a maximum of 4 cameras can be controlled, meaning that the basic package can be extended with 2 add-ons.
- T-Cam Name Overlay (71.98.1302): This article adds a name overlay onto the video output.
To mount the capture card , a PC with PCI slot is required.
Features and functionality
The T-CAM solution offers the following features:
- Integrates seamlessly with D-Cerno, Plixus (Embedded Room Server), CoCon, and Confidea G3
- Creation of a synoptic for easy configuration of camera positions
- 2 shots per seat
- 2 shots for the wideshot
- Live adjustments possible with clean transitions
- Multiple seat configurations available for flexible seating arrangements
- Configuration of camera positions can be done with the software or with a USB-joystick (not included in any of the packages)
- Manual switch to HDMI input for static input (e.g., presentation laptop)
- Software upgradable to webcasting software