- COCON Roomserver
- COCON Roomconfigurator
- COCON MeetingManager
- Operator Application
- COCON Interpreter
- COCON Signage
- COCON Audio
- COCON Video
- COCON Nameplate
- Manuals , guides & datasheets
- Central equipment
- Confidea G3 - Wireless
Instruction for installation
Preparation before installation
Installation and connection of IP-CAM 50 HD camera requires special skills. To install by yourself, please follow necessary steps, ensure steady and tight installation of the device, and pay attention to your safety to avoid any accident.
- Ensure the safety of the installation environment. Please do not install the device on unstable ceiling or in a place where the device is in danger of falling to avoid any accident.
- Please check whether accessories in the box are complete or not. Please contact the supplier for any shortage, and make sure to keep the accessories in the box intact.
- Please choose a proper place for installation of IP-CAM 50 in advance. Please determine an installation place according to the following requirements
- Confirm the position for the object to be captured.
- Confirm whether the IP-CAM 50 is set at a proper distance from other light sources.