- COCON Roomserver
- COCON Roomconfigurator
- COCON MeetingManager
- Operator Application
- COCON Interpreter
- COCON Signage
- COCON Audio
- COCON Video
- COCON Nameplate
- Manuals , guides & datasheets
- Central equipment
- Confidea G3 - Wireless
Example CoCon setup
The image below shows an example of a setup with CoCon. A complete setup consists of a meeting room with a group of delegates, one or more chair persons, interpreters and an operator that controls the meeting.
Figure 1-2 A typical room setup with CoCon
The image shows some typical elements of a meeting, where you need CoCon.
- Technical operator: configures and sets up the system. Typically he or she sets up the Room Server and database. Uses Plixus web server to initialize units. Uses Room Configurator and Operator application for conference settings. Provides technical support when needed.
- Secretary: sets up the meeting agenda using the Meeting Manager before the meeting. During the meeting they manage the agenda, control the voting and can control the screens using the Operator application.
- Interpreters: use the Lingua IDs to translate the meeting. Booths are created using the Room Configurator, while all other interpreter configuration is done in the Interpreter application.
- Signage: using the Signage application you can display specific content on any screen available in the room. You can show the agenda, the synoptic, the voting results, etc. The content changes dynamically depending on the state of your meeting.
- Video: you can combine camera tracking and any other video source with CoCon. Use the Video application to route you video source to the correct output such as multimedia units.