- COCON Roomserver
- COCON Roomconfigurator
- COCON MeetingManager
- Operator Application
- COCON Interpreter
- COCON Signage
- COCON Audio
- COCON Video
- COCON Nameplate
- Manuals , guides & datasheets
- Central equipment
- Confidea G3 - Wireless
D-Cerno CUR startup options
The D-Cerno CUR has two startup triggers:
- On / Off button
- Connection with the power supply
This choice can be made by setting a hardware switch in a certain position. The default is the On / Off button. To change to automatic startup when the power supply is connected, follow the steps below:
- Make sure nothing is plugged in in the D-Cerno CUR.
- Remove the screws at the back of the units as shown below.
- Carefully remove the front of the unit. The location of the switch is marked in red below.
- Below a close-up of the switch. The startup option is the lower switch. By default (On / Off switch mode) the switch is positioned to the left. To change the mode to start from the moment to power is supplied to the unit the switch needs to be positioned to the right, as shown in the picture below.
- In case “Connection with the power supply�? option is used, the on/off button can/may not be used to switch off the system! You also need to deactivate the Eco mode.
- Carefully reassemble the unit.
Before switching on the central unit please make sure all units are correctly connected to the Central Unit.