- COCON Roomserver
- COCON Roomconfigurator
- COCON MeetingManager
- Operator Application
- COCON Interpreter
- COCON Signage
- COCON Audio
- COCON Video
- COCON Nameplate
- Manuals , guides & datasheets
- Central equipment
- Confidea G3 - Wireless
Configure IP settings
Before you start using the CoCon web server you need to configure your local IP settings to be able to access the web server. Follow the procedure below to configure this.
To be able to access the web server your computer needs an IP address and subnet mask that can access the IP address of the engine. The default IP address of the engine is 192.168.0.100, which means the computer should have an IP address that is within the same subnet, like 192.168.0.200. The subnet mask must be the same for all equipment on the network, being 255.255.255.0.
Change IP settings in Windows
- Go to Control panel.
- Click Network and Internet and then Network and sharing center.
- Click Change adapter settings in the menu on the left.
- Right-click the Local Area Connection and select Properties.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click Properties.
- To assign a fixed IP address to your computer, click Advanced.
- Click Add in the IP address pane.
- Enter an IP address in the range of the engine, for example 192.168.0.26. Fill in 255.255.255.0 as subnet mask.
- Click OK. You are now ready to access the engine.
Change IP settings in macOS
- Go to the Apple Menu and select System Preferences.
- Select Network from the menu.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Select TCP/IP in the menu on top.
- Change Configure IPv4 to Manually.
- Enter an IP address in the range of the engine, for example 192.168.0.25. Fill in 255.255.255.0 as subnet mask.
- Click OK.