- COCON Roomserver
- COCON Roomconfigurator
- COCON MeetingManager
- Operator Application
- COCON Interpreter
- COCON Signage
- COCON Audio
- COCON Video
- COCON Nameplate
- Manuals , guides & datasheets
- Central equipment
- Confidea G3 - Wireless
Change receiver batteries
To change the battery of the receiver follow the procedure described below:
- Loosen the screws from the bottom of the receiver using a TX6 screwdriver.
- Remove the bottom part of the receiver.
- Hold the receiver upright to remove the battery from the receiver.
- Insert the new battery with the text and the front of the receiver facing the same way.
- Reattach the bottom of the receiver and tighten the screws.
Figure 1-27 How to change the battery of the Lingua IR receiver
If you insert the batteries incorrect, you will not be able to reattach the bottom of the receiver.
- For low frequency usage: less than four hours and not used daily
- Remove the battery after three years.
- For high frequency usage: receivers are used over six hours per day and almost daily
- Change batteries when the battery life of the receivers is significantly reduced.