- COCON Roomserver
- COCON Roomconfigurator
- COCON MeetingManager
- Operator Application
- COCON Interpreter
- COCON Signage
- COCON Audio
- COCON Video
- COCON Nameplate
- Manuals , guides & datasheets
- Central equipment
- Confidea G3 - Wireless
Link CoCon to WCAP
To obtain your CoCon license you need the MAC address of the Confidea WCAP. Using the MAC address of the WCAP makes the license independent of the computer on which the CoCon Room Server is running. The license will allow only one concurrent connection and the software will adapt automatically to the license modules which are active in the license file.
When you want to acquire a license follow the procedure described below:
- Go to https://www.televic-conference.com/en/software-license-request , the website describes where you can find all relevant information needed to request a license.
- Fill in the request form with the product details and your contact information.
- Click Submit.
- You will receive an email with the license file on the email address specified in the form.
The license is an XML file, you can open the file to check whether the license contains the correct modules. The file should also contain the MAC address of your WCAP. To upload your file, complete the following procedure:
- Select System info () from the main menu.
- Go to license and click Upload license.
- Select the license file you received by email.
- When the upload is complete, you will be able to see which models are licensed.
- Connect CoCon to the central equipment.