- COCON Roomserver
- COCON Roomconfigurator
- COCON MeetingManager
- Operator Application
- COCON Interpreter
- COCON Signage
- COCON Audio
- COCON Video
- COCON Nameplate
- Manuals , guides & datasheets
- Central equipment
- Confidea G3 - Wireless
Access the WCAP web server
ACCESS THE WCAP WEB SERVER FOR THE FIRST TIME
- On the computer connected to the WCAP, open your web browser and type 192.168.1.110 or wcap3.local in the address bar.
- Press Enter.
- Follow the wizard for initial setup of the WCAP.
- In the second step select your language and the region. The region will determine which frequencies are available.
- In step three you can define a hostname. This name will then be associated with this WCAP, allowing easy identification and differentiation between multiple WCAPs. With the hostname you can see which host uses which frequency.
- In step four you can define a user name and password to login to the web server. If you do not enable this, you can leave these fields blank on the login screen.
- When ready click the Finish button.
- After initial setup, change the IP address as described in "Configure IP settings" on page 1 to prevent conflicts when multiple access points with the same IP address are available in the network.
ACCESS THE CONFIGURED WCAP
- On the computer connected to the WCAP, open your web browser and type the IP address of the WCAP or wcap3.local in the address bar.
- Press Enter.
- Enter the user name and password if configured otherwise just click Log in.
RETURN TO FACTORY SETTINGS
If you do not know the IP address then it is possible to reset the WCAP (reset to factory settings).
- Press and hold the reset button next to the middle antenna for 10 sec. The web server shows you how long you should keep the button pressed.
- When you release the button a screen will appear to indicate that the device will reset. After this action the IP address will be reset to its default value.